September 1, 2021



Can you feel it? Slowly, summer is shifting into fall. I see hints of orange, red and yellow in the trees, the light streaming in the windows has shifted and there’s a slight change in the air. Soon I’ll be sitting on the porch wrapped in a handknit sweater, thick wooly socks on my feet savoring a steaming cup of coffee and I can’t wait! I'm feeling all kinds of creative energy right now and I plan on jumping right in and doing all that makes my soul happy, because honestly the world feels heavy right now and I need a little happy. How about you?

Comments

  1. I'm doing the same. I need to be intentional the same way you are about my Fall/Winter slow-down. I see and feel the change and I'm following suit. Time to make resting, nesting, slow creativity priority again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment