Fall Goodies

I love creating. I have a room filled with all things creative. My yarn/knitting, fabric, sewing, paints, crayons, colored pencils, coloring books, sketch pads, letter writing, stationary, stickers, soap making supplies, creative magazines and books. I love all of it.

Last week I made bath bombs and sugar scrubs for the first time. The black bath bombs are my favorite! I also made candy corn and pumpkin spice bombs. The mini soaps are pumpkin spice latte, with fresh coffee grounds and smell so good. I’ve already gushed about the sugar scrubs, but I’ll gush again. The autumn morning coffee sugar scrub is my absolute favorite. The texture, the smell, everything about it is amazing! I’ll definitely be making more. I’m sure you all noticed the theme of all my bath goodies, right? Pumpkin spice and coffee! Because of course it is! 

A creative life is a happy life! And also a life with coffee and pumpkins is even better!

















Comments