Good-bye 2022

It’s the last day of 2022 and the past few days I’ve reflected back on the year. It’s hard for me to describe how I feel this year went. Personally, I don’t feel like I’ve accomplished much or grown at all this year. I didn’t knit as much, didn’t sew as much, definitely didn’t blog or write as much, didn’t even share on social media like I used to. If I had to give a word to 2022 it would be…..stagnant. I did whatever was needed to get through the days, and nothing more. I’m not happy about that. My head swirled with ideas, projects, stories, so many things, but I just couldn’t seem to get out of my head and make them happen. I don’t want 2023 to be the same. To be sitting here a year from now and wonder where the time went.


I’m not one for setting goals for the new year, I never stick to them, but I’m all about choosing a word or phrase for the year and this year, my phrase is tattooed on my arm…..seek everyday magic! And that’s what I’m going to do this year, look for magic in the everyday, and if I can’t find it, I’ll create it!

And those ideas, stories and projects that have been swirling in my head will finally come to fruition this year.

Here’s to 2023!








Comments